Tuesday, March 24, 2009

More Dopes on Slopes

Here's a couple more pictures from Dopes on Slopes...

This is the actual group shot - there was about 80 of us - I can't believe we all fit into one picture...



Me and Devin...



(FYI - Devin and I used to date)

Me and a couple of the girls...



These are some of my favorite hotties...



(FYI - I used to date the one in the middle) ha ha - are we seeing a pattern?

Anyway, Saturday we got up early and we headed over to the ski rental place, got our skiis and boots and then went over to the mountain. I signed up for the relay race and I hit the bunny slopes a few times to get my bearings. I didn't fall once. I was thinking it was going to be a really good day. Then, I got cocky and hit the intermediate slopes with Toni Jo and Max...




The three of us take off down the hill, I'm going REALLY fast, too fast actually because I had no control, I hit a bump and that was all she wrote. I fell chin first into the snow and I started rolling down the hill. I lost both of my poles and both of my skiis. I kept thinking about poor Natasha Richardson as I was rolling down the hill and I was hoping I wouldn't end up just like her.

Eventually, I stopped and a few people helped me gather my skiis and poles so that I could continue on down the hill. Once my friends realized that I was okay, they spent the rest of the day telling everyone else in our group and harassing me. At the end of the day, we had an awards ceremony and I won the award for biggest wipeout of the day - also known as a yardsale.

See...



Good thing I have an awesome sense of humor.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tee aka The Diva's Thoughts said...

It looks like you guys are having a blast!! Congrats on the award.

I love the pics.

March 24, 2009

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home