Friday, March 20, 2009

Skiing

I'm just putting the last few items in my suitcase. I hope I didn't forget anything. I'll be leaving for Brianhead, Utah in a few minutes - going skiing for the weekend. I think we have a group of 100 people - should be a really good time. I'm pretty excited.

Fingers crossed that I don't hurt anything - I don't have any health insurance right now, so the last thing I need to do is break a bone.

Have a good weekend kids. I'll have lots of pictures for you Rock Dog - check back on Monday!!

5 Comments:

Blogger PinkyStinky said...

Sounds like a great place to ski (if your name is Brian)

March 20, 2009

 
Blogger Tee aka The Diva's Thoughts said...

Have a great time!! Please don't break anything.

March 20, 2009

 
Blogger Name Displayed said...

Like your blog =)

March 20, 2009

 
Blogger Freckle Face Girl said...

Have a great weekend!

March 20, 2009

 
Blogger PinkyStinky said...

Sounds like a fun place, if your name is Brian

March 22, 2009

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home