Monday, February 22, 2010

Manic Monday

Another Monday... Where do I begin??

This weekend was pretty hectic. Due to tensions in the house, I decided to move out last night. I took as much stuff as I could over to my parent's house and they let me spend the night. More to come on that situation. I just don't have the energy to get into it right now.

My parents made dinner for us last night - we had pork chops, twice baked potato, salad, asparagus and an awesome fudge cake for dessert. DAMN! I hadn't eaten all day so I basically wolfed it down.

I finally got caught up on some T.V. watching too. I had DVR'ed Models of the Runway, Family Guy and Cougar Town. I watched them all and I have another ten shows taping today.

I am hoping the rents will let me stay here another night. I'm sure they will. I have plans for where I'll be moving for good. But I'm not going to say anything about it until it happens.

A few days ago, I reconnected with my friend Chris. We used to both work for and hangout with this guy Bill. I told you guys about him. He overdosed and died when I was in rehab a few years ago. He owned a debt consolidation company that was shady and he was being investigated by the Feds. It was a real mess. Anyway, Chris and I both moved to Florida for a while and now we both live on the west coast. He's in Cali and I'm in Vegas. He's coming out here next weekend to visit. I'm totally psyched. I haven't seen him in ages!! I miss him a lot. Hopefully I'll have some good pictures to post.

I have so much dirt to spill to you guys, but I just don't have the time this morning.

So, have a good Monday and I'll be back soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

New Full Tilt promotion:

"INSTANT25"

Enter this referral code when signing up for your new account and Full Tilt will credit your account with a free $25!

February 25, 2010

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home