Saturday, February 27, 2010

Really??

Before I go any further with the story, I gotta tell you about last night. I went over to the Cannery with my parents - BIG Friday night on the town! Anyway, I took a shower, but I didn't wear anything sexy, I let my hair air dry, I didn't put on much makeup, and I wore a wedding ring. I just wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone.

So, how is it that I had 3 different guys hit on me and ask for my phone number? Isn't that hysterical? Whenever I want to meet someone, it never works. And, when I want to be left alone, that never happens either.

Whatever. I'm going to see my good friend and ex flame, Chris tonight. I haven't seen him in years. I'm super excited. It'll be so good to hangout with someone that I know cares about me. Someone I know isn't using me.

I think he's staying at the Wynn. I haven't been to the Wynn in ages. It'll be a good time.

3 Comments:

Blogger FleaStiff said...

Nowadays, single women will often don a wedding ring so as to attract the attention of males who are not interested in dating and are only minimally concerned with foreplay.

February 27, 2010

 
Blogger Nick said...

Heard about the new Full Tilt promo? If you enter "INSTANT25" as the referral code on your new account you'll receive $25 + 27% rakeback + a 100% deposit bonus up to $600! Also, you'll be entered into weekly freerolls! What do you´╗┐ have to lose?

February 27, 2010

 
Blogger HighOnPoker said...

What is up with Nick's whoring? Delete that prag. He's commenting with that promotion on every site he can find.

As for the guys, I, for one, prefer a girl who is not all made up. Made up chicks can sometimes look like they are high-maintenance or are otherwise trying too hard. Also, I guess I just prefer the natural look, so it may not just be that these pervs saw the ring.

March 01, 2010

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home