Sunday, May 02, 2010

Dumbass

OMG! I haven't logged onto the computer in like five days or something. I'm sure I haven't missed much anyway.

So, let me catch you guys up...

Last week on Thursday I called the insurance company and paid the money necessary to get my car insured. Finally! I've been driving around for months without any insurance. So, they took the payment and said that I will have insurance as of Friday. Cool. I called the courthouse and they said to fax the paperwork over on Friday. NO problem.

So, of course, I wasn't sitting in the house all day Thursday. I went out like usual and did my thing. And, wouldn't it figure, I got pulled over. Obviously! We could all see that coming right?

Here's the funny part. The cop asks me if I know why I got pulled over. I go blabbing about the insurance and the warrant I have for my arrest since I didn't have insurance and I got a ticket a while back that I didn't show up for court for. He takes my license and goes back to his car, runs my name, comes back to the car and there's no warrant. He doesn't care about the insurance thing because he said I've obviously taken care of it and he sends me on my way. The passenger in my car wasn't so lucky...

Like a moron, he tried to get out of the car when I got pulled over. Instead of sitting there and nodding his head and smiling, he tried to get out of the freakin car. The cop was PISSED!! He started yelling at him to get back in the car, he made him give his name and social security number, and come to find out, he had a couple of warrants out for his arrest. He got out of the car and went away in handcuffs. He just would have sat there and let me do the talking he would have made it home safely and soundly.

Oh, and why did I get pulled over? Because I was in a questionable neighborhood with a car that resembled one that was recently stolen. Really? Yeah right. I'm so sure. They just wanted to pull me over. I get pulled over like it's going out of style.

Anyway, all of that is behind me. The car has insurance. All tickets have been paid. All warrants are gone and I can finally speed again. ha ha. Just kidding.

So, it's Sunday and he's still in jail. I don't envy him at all.

I went to Sam's Club yesterday and spent 75 bucks! Good lord. I love that place, but it's so easy to rack up a bill. It's all good though. I wanted to stock up on easy to cook food since I'll be by myself for a while. I got those cute little white castle cheeseburgers and some mac and cheese and, i dunno, just easy stuff.

Oh yeah, did I mention I hit five out of five twice this week on Four Card Keno? I also hit 6 out of 6 last night on Cleopatra Keno. I'm in the midst of another winning streak. I wonder how long this one will last.

Other than that, not much to speak of. Have a happy Monday kids. One of these days I might actually get a job too.

7 Comments:

Blogger kenm3 said...

Niice! How much did u win on the 5/5 and 6/6?

May 03, 2010

 
Blogger FleaStiff said...

Okay... you admit that the man was a moron! Moreover, he was a moron with multiple arrest warrants!

So my only question is WHY are you associating with such morons? Why is a man like that in YOUR car?

Well, that is not my only question: my OTHER questions is my standard one: WHY are you playing high house-edge video keno instead of a game that is more favorable to the player?

May 03, 2010

 
Blogger FleaStiff said...

>One of these days I might actually get a job too

Hanging out in questionable neighborhoods with questionable men?

Are your poker skills really good enough for you to go professional?

May 03, 2010

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Why are you driving around bad neighborhoods with dudes with warrants on them? Go to your room right now young woman! Take care of yourself Carmen.

May 03, 2010

 
Blogger Jay said...

People amaze me. You never ever open your mouth or do anything until a cop asks you a question. You just sit there. Everyone knows that. Even if you DON'T have any warrants.

May 03, 2010

 
Blogger konaforever said...

Why are you hanging out with people that have arrest warrants?

May 03, 2010

 
Blogger par88 said...

How can you afford to pay your insurance and stuff w/o a job? Are you on unemployment?

May 03, 2010

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home