Thursday, May 13, 2010

In Love...With Vegas

Well, I'm going to make this quick because I'm starving and dinner is almost ready, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm alive and well. My week didn't exactly turn out as planned. Do plans ever really work out?? In my life things don't ever seem to work out the way I think they will.

At this point in time, I'm really not ready to talk about L.A. Boy and what went down with him.

On the flip side though, I went on the luckiest streak I've had in a LONG ass time. I played at like three different places over the weekend and I'm not kidding you, I walked out of the house with ten bucks. I came home with about $180.00 I couldn't freakin lose.

I hit five out five on 4 different machines. It was out of control. I hit Cleopatra for five out of five on the bonus round and I was betting 20 cents a spin. That little jackpot gave me 1800 nickels.

Happy Days!! I love Vegas!

4 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Eh... Sorry things didn't work out w/ Chris, but happy that you're on a winning streak.

We're off to Mexico in the morning. I'll check back in w/ you when we return. <3 ya, Carm!

May 13, 2010

 
Blogger FleaStiff said...

>I'm alive and well.
We are so glad.

May 13, 2010

 
Blogger FleaStiff said...

Gee, you play against a ten percent house edge and walk out a winner ... I was at a Venetian 2-deck dealer stands on 17 100-1000 Snapper game at 0.19 percent house edge ... and I lost my shirt!!

May 14, 2010

 
Blogger FleaStiff said...

>At this point in time, I'm really
>not ready to talk about L.A.Boy
>and what went down with him.

When, as and if you ever are ready ... that's fine.

I'm more interested in how you can do so well against a ten percent house edge when I did so poorly against a 0.19 percent house edge!
I'm going back to my 5.26 percent house edge roulette wheel!!

May 17, 2010

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home