Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Coming Soon

I started to do a post last night, but this damn moth was flying around the office and it kept landing on me. It was freaking me out. I finally gave up because I couldn't concentrate with that nasty bug bothering me. He's gone today.

So, I don't have much time, but L.A. Boy is still here! We've been hanging out, having fun, but he's leaving today most likely. He had a little car situation to deal with. I'm heading out to pick him up now.

I'll get into more specifics later, but we did the Circus Circus Adventuredome thing on Saturday night. It was cute. I really liked the roller coaster. I would definitely take my kids there if I had any.

Ugh, I cut my leg shaving this morning and it's stinging like crazy. It's in a weird spot, so it keeps brushing against my pants and it's like, in a bendy part, so I keep aggravating it. And, in return it's aggravating the shit out of me. ha ha

I'm such a nerd.

Talk to you guys later...

Oh, and stay tuned for an LA Boy retraction. He HATES the name LA Boy. We are coming up with something better :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

I'm clad CB came through. I bet you two had a blast together. Let me know what the new tag is. I'm curious what you guys come up with. <3 ya!

June 22, 2010

 
Blogger FleaStiff said...

Well, whenever you re-name him, don't forget the list of questions for him.
Has he checked your tire pressure for you?
Has he put gas in your car for you?

June 23, 2010

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home