Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Already?

This is crazy...

I was driving down the road yesterday and I was approaching a light on Charleston. I heard some commotion to the left and I look up in time to see a small two door car go over the medium concrete strip, across the other lanes of traffic (luckily he didn't hit anyone in the other lane), he then hopped the curb, drove across some grass, into a parking lot where he proceeded to hit a few parked cars and finally stopped. This happened at like noon. I don't know if the person fell asleep or had a heart attack or what. It was the craziest thing. I kept going, but I saw about five or ten people jump out of their cars and run over to that parking lot to see if the person was okay. I'm going to try to find it in the news.

Okay, I searched for like 30 minutes. I can't find it. I'm pretty sure it happened on June 24th and it was on Charleston near Rainbow or Jones. I've been seeing a lot of accidents lately. weird.

For my birthday, my parents got me a gift certificate to Macy's along with some other goodies. Today, mom and I are hitting the mall and I'm totally psyched!! After that, we are having dinnar at PF Changs which I LOVE!!

I'm thinking of taking mom to either the Sahara so that she can get a players card and start getting some free slot play like I do, or, the Westin has this thing where if you are a new player and you get a card, you can gamble for the next 24 hours and they will reimburse you whatever you lose. Kinda cool right?? I did that a while ago and I ended up winning so I didn't need the reimbursement thing. It's nice to fall back on though!

Well, gotta run. See ya tomorrow!

5 Comments:

Blogger FleaStiff said...

>"...Westin has this thing where you can gamble for the next 24 hours and they will reimburse you whatever you lose. ..."
NOPE. Not so.
Its only any slot losses and its only for the remainder of that day on which you obtain the card, not for 24 hours, and its limited to fifty dollars... and its not in cash, its only in free slot play!

However, their Happy Hour deal of 25¢ Roulette and $3 Craps is good. And their $5 Table Games Mon-Thurs 5 pm to 8 pm seems okay.

June 27, 2010

 
Blogger Jagger58 said...

Hi good idea about your mom.. get everything you can out of them eh..i got a blog of my own about my online poker exploits i was wondering if we could swap follows and get a get a link back for each. its good for both our exposure. eh? my link is www.jagger58.blogspot.com and my site is www.virgopoker.com

June 27, 2010

 
Blogger Brandy said...

Glad you had a good time. Love PF Changs ;-)

June 27, 2010

 
Blogger 柏廷 said...

Poverty tries friends.................................................................

June 29, 2010

 
Blogger FleaStiff said...

So... whether it was Sahara or the Westin, did the lucky streak continue?

June 29, 2010

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home