Monday, June 14, 2010

Surprise

I love surprises, well, good ones anyway. So, this weekend L.A. Boy came to town and surprised me. His mom lives here and his daughter is visiting his mom for a month, so it's not like he came to town for me or anything, but he was here and I was happy to see him. Things didn't exactly work out as planned last time around and I never went into detail with you guys because, well, I have my own reasons. At any rate, he texted me and said he wanted to make it up to me, so I let him :)

We had a fun weekend. Last night me and him, my mom and dad, his daughter and his mother and two of my parent's friends that are visiting from Baltimore all went out to eat at our favorite Italian restaurant - at the Cannery of course. It was very cool. My parents knew him from before, but it's been forever. And, last time I saw his daughter she was like 4 and now she's almost 15. I can't believe it.

After dinner, L.A. Boy and I went out by ourselves. He was playing in the 11 p.m. tourney over at the Rio, but he postponed it til next weekend and we gambled at the Sahara. He put 40 bucks on the roulette table and turned it into 400 bucks in less than an hour. I too did well. I mean, I don't know what it is about that place, but I always win there and most of the people I take there win too.

It was almost surreal sitting there, sober, not all fucked up and reminiscing about the old days. I remember they all went on a men only trip to Vegas when we were living in Baltimore and I was so jealous cause I got stuck with the boring wives and girlfriends. ha ha They were actually my two best friends, but we were on a New York shopping and show trip and the boys were in Sin City, they never slept the whole weekend, they had a limo at their disposal 24/7. The guy never left. They were VIP everywhere and I wanted to be there SO BAD!! That's probably why I ended up moving here. I had to one up them dammit.


So, here's the true test. He says he's coming back again this weekend and he got a room on the strip. Will he really show? To be continued...

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Well, if CB comes back around, tell him I said HI. Hope he holds true to his word this time round.

<3 ya, Carm!

June 14, 2010

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home