Wednesday, July 28, 2010

FRESH

Hmmmmmm - I've had a very intense week.

Drop me a line if you are interested in hearing about it.

I welcome the inquiries of my friends and my loyal readers. People that just want to see me fail, can go to hell.

Other than that, what's up everyone??

I was fast asleep and then I woke up and here I am writing in my blog at 2:30 a.m. It's all good, I don't have to be anywhere in the morning. Although, my mom and I are heading over to one of the local colleges tomorrow so that I can make a decision on a career path and get back into school.

I still want to do the poker dealer thing, but I think my mom is pushing for me to get into the medical field, like, coding and billing or something like that.

We shall see.

Oh, I made a HUGE change today. WEnt to the salon, got a haircut, dyed my hair and I look totally different. It's a big change, everyone says I look younger and it's like a fresh start for me. I'll post pictures tomorrow!!

Goodnight~!

9 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Hope you are ok. Let me know what's going on with you! And I can't wait to see the new hair cut.

July 28, 2010

 
Blogger Sunshine said...

Hey - of course I want to hear what you are up to. I worry when I don't see something new from you here or on FB. If you want to message me there - that works to.
xo from md

July 28, 2010

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Hey Carmen! Glad things are going well! Waiting to see pics of your new hairstyle! See you in December too I hope!!!

July 28, 2010

 
Blogger leohfebish said...

Good luck.

July 28, 2010

 
Blogger Richard said...

Of course we want to hear about it, try to ignore the negative ones (which may be hard to do)

July 29, 2010

 
Blogger Judy - Scottsdale,AZ said...

Hope all is going well for you! Can't wait to hear from you on a regular basis again. Miss your blog when you are away:)

July 29, 2010

 
Blogger Scope18112 said...

Carmen - definitely want to hear what's up with you. When you don't post on your blog, I miss it and YOU! Keep it going, you are a gem and I can't wait to see your new look. :) Post soon! Sherry

July 29, 2010

 
Blogger 邱允成邱允成 said...

It is easier to get than to keep it.......................................................................

July 29, 2010

 
Blogger Steve said...

I enjoy reading your blog. Keep up the good work. You have to do what makes you happy not what others want you to do.

July 31, 2010

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home