Monday, September 27, 2010

here we go again...

I have yet another court date in a string of court dates tomorrow. This time I'm heading to North Las Vegas courthouse to deal with the tickets I received when I ran the stop sign near my house and the cop took the tags off my car. I think it's just a stop sign ticket, but who knows. Either way, I'm out on bail right now. Yes, that's right, bail. A few weeks ago around midnight two uniformed marshalls showed up at the door to take me to jail for not showing up to court to deal wtih this stop sign ticket. My only choices were to go to north las vegas jail at midnight and stay in there for god only knows how long or to pay $1200 in bail, at my front door. My parents were none too pleased to be awakened by yet another set of police and to have to pay yet another bail. And, who can blame them. So, come hell or high water, my ass will be at court tomorrow no matter what so that my parents can get their money back and I can try to clean up the mess I created over the past year.

After court tomorrow and after we deal with the ticket I got from the accident a few weeks ago, I'm completely trouble free. Finally. And, it's probably a good thing that I don't have a car for a while, that way I can't get any more tickets!

Remind me not to jay walk!! hehe

Anyway, I just picked out a responsible outfit, mapquested the directions, set the alarm and I think I'm good to go.

wish me luck...

6 Comments:

Blogger FleaStiff said...

Good luck.
You seem to have had some unfortunate experiences with your driving and paying insurance.

September 28, 2010

 
Blogger Rick said...

Good Luck.

September 28, 2010

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

gl Carmen!

September 28, 2010

 
Blogger Hurricane Mikey-- said...

Good luck Carmen. I hope it all goes well and things start to get easier and go your way.

September 28, 2010

 
Blogger Richard said...

How did it go?

September 29, 2010

 
Blogger Richard said...

How did it go?

September 29, 2010

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home