Thursday, September 23, 2010

Update

Okay, so here's a quick update on me...

On the upside, I found the missing photo albums in question, yay! And not only that, but I also found a few albums that I didn't know existed. These are really old albums that my parents put together before I was born.

The accident I was in a few weeks ago was pretty bad, both airbags went off and basically my car is totalled. It's been hell living without a car and I don't know when I'll ever be able to get a new one.

I signed up for college again today. The school and the program are similar to the last one I signed up for, but the cost is only half of what the other place was charging, they weren't nearly as pushy and classes don't start for a month, so I'm not feeling as rushed. It's a good thing!

Ummmm, I think I had some other stuff to say, but I started this post a long time ago and then I was interrupted and now I can't remember. Story of my life!

Happy Friday kids.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scope18112 said...

Nearly 2 weeks waiting for an update. Wayyy tooo looong. Your friends missed you. :) Awesome news about going back to school soon! Don't wait 2 weeks for your next update. :)

September 25, 2010

 
Blogger Steve said...

Sounds like you have quite a bit on your plate. Hang in there and as I say " Work the solution not the problem".

September 25, 2010

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home