Friday, September 10, 2010

Yumm

I've been listening to the Adam Corolla Podcast thie week. I've missed those guys!! They never disappoint. Adam is so smart and funny, and the other two (Teresa and Bald Brian) play so well off each other, as a team, they just work so well. Before I moved out here to Vegas, I was doing some research on Thai food restaurants and I found a great writeup on a place called Lotus of Siam. I've passed the place no less than a hundred times since I've lived here, but I've never eaten there.

Tonight, I'm finally taking the Lotus of Siam plunge. One of my Dutch readers is here in town and we are meeting over at the Venetian tonight and having dinner atht the thai food restaurant. I'm pretty psyched.

Another friend of mine from high school and NSA Work Study days is here in town this weekend too. She's staying at Mandalay Bay and we are going to try to hook up. Busy Busy weekend!

I'm sick to my stomach about this. I'm missing some photo albums and it's driving me nuts. I've been tearing the house apart. I found three albums that I made, but I'm missing like another 4 of them. I just don't know where they could be, but those pictures are irreplaceable. Ugh.

4 Comments:

Blogger FleaStiff said...

Enjoy meeting up with your out of town friends, don't worry about the photo albums you didn't throw them out and they will turn up somewhere.

How is your website coming along?

September 10, 2010

 
Blogger Tee aka The Diva's Thoughts said...

If I lost photo albums I would be sick too! I hope you find those albums.

How was Lotus of Siam? Was the food good? We need details woman!!!! lol

September 17, 2010

 
Blogger Andrea said...

Hey I just sent you an email - you were nominated for AOL City's Best Top 10 Las Vegas bloggers! :)

September 17, 2010

 
Blogger Andrea said...

Hey I just sent you another email... need more info for your bio! :)

September 20, 2010

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home