Friday, October 01, 2010

Update

I am officially done with almost all of my court appearances. The last one is in December and that's just a quicky followup to make sure I finished everything.

So, this week I was ordered to go to driving school for my ticket. Not a big deal. The class is like 5 hours long and very boring, but I think I won't get any points if I take it.

We just opened my car insurance bill. Not surprisingly, my insurance is going up from $108 a month to $180 a month - ouch!!!!

Good news... I got a new car. It's a Mercury Sable LS premium, it has leather interior, it's silver and it only has 55,000 miles on it. A guy in the community had a heart attack a few weeks ago and died. So, his wife sold the car to us for a really good price!

Here's a picture...







I went to school today to fill out the financial aid paperwork. It's a pain in the ass, but if I can get some help with the tuition, then it will all be worth it.

I have about 3 more weeks until classes start.

Last but not least, I went to the Cannery last night and actually won for a change. I hit 5 out of 5 like six times on four card keno. Good times. I love winning.

Have a good weekend.

5 Comments:

Blogger FleaStiff said...

>I hit 5 out of 5 on four card keno
>I love winning.
If you love winning, why do you play at 10.10 percent house edge against you?

Congratulations on the court results and car purchase. Good luck with school.

October 02, 2010

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Glad everything seems to be working out for you. Ignore FleaStiff he does not factor in the lucky girl factor. ;).

October 04, 2010

 
Blogger Hurricane Mikey-- said...

I hope you blog about school and stuff when that starts up. We'd love to hear your thoughts on being a student again.

October 05, 2010

 
Blogger FleaStiff said...

>Ignore FleaStiff
She already does!

October 07, 2010

 
Blogger Brandy said...

It seems that you've been bus. Glad things are working out for you ;-)

October 12, 2010

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home