Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Update

Here's the latest...

I am loving my car. It's a luxury car and it's in remarkable shape. It has all leather seats, the gas and brake pedals move which is good for me because I have short legs, there is a moon roof (what's the difference between a moon roof and a sun roof??). There is a really nice sound system, everything is automatic, the seats move up and down, back and forth, there's a button to tell me the temperature outside, and it has a lot of pickup! It's a 6 cylinder with a lot of kick. The only thing that sucks it that it has a keyless entry numberpad that I don't know the combination for and the cruise control isn't working either. I utilize cruise control quite a bit, so I'm missing that.

My aunt was here last week. Just her and I went out for thai food one night, and then her and my mom went to the Grand Canyon and to arizona. Origninally I was going to go too, but I changed my mind. I'm knocking out the court stuff I have to do. Today I'm taking an 8 hour class online. I'm trying to get the credit card to go through, but it was declined. It's a good card, it's my parents card, so I'm waiting for my dad to get out of the shower so he can talk to the girl on the phone.

School, well, let's see. I did some research on the school and I found out that it has a pretty bad reputation and it's not accredited. So, I'm still planning on attending, I just need to find a different school. Ugh. So annoying. I keep running into dead ends. I might just have to bite the bullet and go back to college. I wanted to do a technical school, not a college, but I think I'd be wasting my money and college is probably the way to go. What do you guys think??

6 Comments:

Blogger Mike G said...

I think you should join the army. A lot of people joke about it but it offers a steady path for those who can take a bit of heat. Good benefits etc. In all seriousness, think about it.

October 12, 2010

 
Blogger Special K said...

That's not a bad idea (Army). I would say don't go to college as you don't seem to really want to go. You won't get far there unless a degree is a burning desire.

October 13, 2010

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Army? Really? I can not see Carmen in the Army.

It's not an either or thing. I went to tech school and got a great job and never looked back. You could do the tech school thing (accredited school only!) and get a good job in the field you like.. then take classes in college and get a better job once you get your degree.

Glad you like the car! Perhaps you will get less tickets without the cruise control on? ;). Good luck with everything Carmen! It is so great to hear that things are improving for you. Keep the good attitude!

October 13, 2010

 
Blogger Tara said...

A sunroof just pops up, a moon roof slides all the way back... That's what I was told was the difference anyway.... I went to a technical school and think that even though it was more expensive, it was worth it not to have to take classes that had nothing to do with what I was trying to do. You'll figure it out :)

October 13, 2010

 
Blogger Richard said...

I thought people used the windows to moon :)

October 13, 2010

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Have some of you been reading this blog. The Army? Really? That's your suggestion.

I think tech school is your best option. Good luck.

October 14, 2010

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home