Monday, January 03, 2011

goodnight

Did everyone make it back to work today? I'm guessing it was a depressing day. First day after the holidays, Santa is gone for another year and it was a monday? yuck!

I got approved for another unemployment extension which is cool, but I'm looking for a job hard core, so although I'm happy about the money, I'm not going to sit around and live off of it like I was in the past. I'm actually very ready to go back to work.

I looked for a job over the holidays, but as you can imagine the pickings were pretty slim. I'm sure things will pick up now that it's a new year. Hopefully!

Christmas was awesome. We all had a nice day. I didn't do anything exciting for new years. I just went to the cannery with my parents and I was actually home by myself, just Opey and I when the clock struck midnight. Lame, I know, but I was thrilled because I won so much money at the Cannery and I actually went home with it instead of spending it. That's a good feeling.

I just watched that Craigslist killer movie on Lifetime. It was okay, but kinda boring. There wasn't any excitement or suspense or anything. It was just very straight forward and to the point.

Well, that's all I have for tonight. See ya tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Good luck on the job search. Right after the first of the year is usually a good time to find something.

Happy New Year babe. ;-)

January 04, 2011

 
Blogger FleaStiff said...

Craigslist Killer: Utterly inept as a thug. He thought some hooker was going to give up her money real easy! Not likely.
He thought the hookers were going to be vulnerable rather than having someone check up on them if they didn't give a cellular all-clear signal.
He made contact with the girls via his own phone and his own email address. And of course, he wandered about the hotels unconcerned with video cameras.

January 04, 2011

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home