Wednesday, January 26, 2011

High Rolling

Ugh! I woke up yesterday and I wasn't feeling well. I couldn't put my finger on it, but something wasn't right. I started running errands and then my mouth started doing that yucky watering thing that it does right before I'm about to puke. UGH. I had to pull the car over and puke on the side of the road. It happened a few times. I ended up crawling into the back seat and taking a nap in the shade. BTW - I know you guys are having like a major storm across most of the country, but it was like 65 degrees here yesterday and the sun was beating down on me. Ugh. I felt like such shit. Everytime I took a sip of water, I threw it up. I couldn't even call anyone to come get me because my phone still wasn't working. I remedied that situation today. I ended up making it home just barely and I crawled into bed with my jeans still on and slept the entire day and night.

I woke up today and I'm feeling better, but still a little off. I'm not puking anymore though. I just ate a bowl of chicken noodle soup and I kept it down so that's huge. I don't know what the deal is. Is the flu going around or something? I don't even know anyone that's sick right now.

I got my Cannery stuff for next month. Usually I get five dollars in free slot play every month and two free buffets. Well, in December when my Uncle Wayne was here he used my Cannery Players Card the whole time he was here and my free play went up to $20 a week! Yay!! Love it!! I also got like $15 off any restaurant in the Cannery and two for one buffet all freakin month. Nice. Who knew they sent out such fun stuff to high rollers? I wish I had the money to keep this up, but I'm sure it'll be back to normal next month.

I also got some free play at the M Resort and some two for one buffets over there. Did I tell you guys we waited in an hour and a half line to eat at the M Resort Buffet when my uncle was here and it was worth every minute? In my opinion, it's the best freakin buffet in Vegas. OMG it's so freakin good!!!!!!

The ice cream I bought on the way home is calling to me. Cougartown is taping and Modern Family just finished. Time to slowly get my ass off this computer and on to the couch for the rest of the night.

Goodnight Kids!




Whether you play Texas Holdem or Omaha, Poker Times have all the poker online
resources you need. We provide easy-to-read GP Poker
Tournaments
information for all kinds of Online Poker GP players!

6 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Ugh, sorry you're sick. It seems like everyone here has one cootie or another. The whole 24 hour flu is what most people are getting. Yuck. I hate puking...

January 27, 2011

 
Blogger FleaStiff said...

Welcome to High Roller country!

Yes, Bellagio's buffet went into decline quite some time ago thus making the M Resort the best buffet in town. And it so easy to get comped to the Mbuffet! I don't think they have Head of the Line passes though, except for the handicapped perhaps. M is a real nice place: new, bright, fresh air, great food and great booze. A far cry from Terribles!! LOL.

The Cannery seems to be treating you well and with a month of twofer buffets you will be a real cheap date for some lucky young men in town. Have them do their gambling or atleast part of it on your card so as to keep up the freebies. If any man isn't willing to gamble on your card, he is selfish and you should drop him.

January 27, 2011

 
Blogger Steve said...

My doctor will always ask me on a yearly basis if I got my flu shot. I really do not like getting sick and I always say I don't have time for this stuff. Do well with your Cannery freebies.

January 27, 2011

 
Blogger FleaStiff said...

>Usually:
>five dollars in free play every month
>and two free buffets.
Then Uncle Wayne's action brought:
>my free play went up to $20 a week!
>$15 off any restaurant, twofer buffet all month
So just how much action is required for the Cannery to award this to you?

February 02, 2011

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

I'm not sure Flea. I know it's not hard to get the five bucks in free play each month. But, I've never gotten anything higher than five dollars. I am pretty sure my uncle gambled at least 100 - 300 dollars almost every single day at the Cannery and he was here for 2 or 3 weeks.

February 02, 2011

 
Blogger FleaStiff said...

Well, that is not much money but it was real nice of him to have put it on your card rather than his card.

February 11, 2011

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home