Sunday, January 16, 2011

I can't think of a clever title

Another weekend in the bag just about. Today I played in a Texas Holdem Tournament here in the neighborhood at the clubhouse. It was a pretty good turnout. We had 3 tables with 27 players in total and three people had bounties on them. I tried to knock one of the bounties out, but her AJ beat my A9. And yes, I'm sorry to admit I put so much money in the pot with A9, but she was the short stack, the blinds were getting really high, and again, I was trying for the bounty. Oh well. You win some and you lose some. Today was a losing day for me all around. I went to the Cannery and lost there too.

A few days ago I went over to MiamiDon's place to see it. Cute. He's only about 15 minutes from us now and hopefully he'll be able to get Lucy out here soon. I miss her!!! I wonder if she'll remember me. Lucy is his dog in case you don't know who I'm talking about.

Anyway, the four of us (parents, don and me) are going to see Kathy Madigan next weekend at Southpoint. I'm psyched!! I think she's so totally funny. I think it'll be a good time.

ummmmmm, I still haven't gotten my ad check yet. I'm getting annoyed. I withdrew it on December 10th, so it's been over a month now. Do you guys think I need to contact someone??



Whether you play Texas Holdem or Omaha, Poker Times have all the poker online
resources you need. We provide easy-to-read GP Poker
Tournaments
information for all kinds of Online Poker GP players!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Absolutely. You should contact Paypal immediately about that check. It definitely shouldn't have taken this long.

Question, do you get the mail everyday? Could your mother have gotten the mail and seen Paypal on the envelope and opened it out of curiosity?

I know when I was living with my parents, my mother went through a phase where she would open my mail out of curiosity.

It happens.

January 17, 2011

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home