Friday, January 07, 2011

Jersey Girls

Remind me not to ever go to the Goldcoast or Ellis Island again. They suck. I lost my ass off. Even though I had free slot play, of course I opened my trusty wallet and spent my own money. What a mistake that was.

Oh well. I just finished watching Week One of the Jersey Shore - good lord! What a crazy season it's shaping up to be. Am I the only one watching this or do my readers watch it too? It's definitely a guilty pleasure, but I love it! Such Drama. It brings me back to the days when I was spending my summers in Ocean City, Maryland. We have a boardwalk and rides and a beach - just like the Jersey Shore. The only thing we didn't have was knock em down, drag em out, kick em when they are down and kill em if you can fights. These girls scrap like they are dudes or something. I mean, wow, such venom, such anger, such hostility. I've been in my fair share of fights, some verbal and a lot of them were physical, but they were spaced out sporadically over many many years. These chicks are fighting almost every night.

Well, I think that's it for me tonight. Bed is calling. Did I mention how nice it is to have my bed back after more than a month of sleeping on the couch? Oh hell yeah, loving it.



Whether you play Texas Holdem or Omaha, Poker Times have all the poker online
resources you need. We provide easy-to-read GP Poker
Tournaments
information for all kinds of Online Poker GP players!

3 Comments:

Blogger FleaStiff said...

Reality television is related to ratings, not reality.
Chick fights bring increased ratings.

WHY do you insist on playing slot machines? You are playing at between an 8 percent and 12 percent house edge! It is impossible to win against such a large house edge.

Do not play Flip It. Do not play slot machines of ANY sort other than a video poker machine that is full pay and you know the optimal strategy for it.

Are you any good at poker? Why don't you try getting back into playing poker? If not, play a table game at under two percent house edge. Do not play at over 2.5 percent house edge... ever!

January 08, 2011

 
Blogger FleaStiff said...

Concerning Goldcoast and Ellis Island: they are better than Terribles!

January 09, 2011

 
Blogger Josie said...

I've never watched it, maybe because they remind me of me in the 80s/90s - It's just like Revere Beach of my youth.

January 10, 2011

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home