Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ouch

Well, I found out what happened to the paypal check. My mom actually opened it, signed it over to herself and cashed it. Nice huh? I was on the phone with paypal last night and they said the check was sent back in December and cashed. I was like "what the hell??" It made no sense. I didn't cash the check and nobody else has my I.D. So, they were about to do a trace on the check for me when I yelled out to my mom and asked her if I had received a check in the mail. She said no. I told her that I was waiting on a check from paypal and that it had already been cashed and she finally admitted that she did it. She basically said, "It doesn't feel too good does it?" In response to my asking her why she would steal from me. Ouch. Obviously she feels that she's entitled to the money since I was a little less than honest when - okay a lot less than honest a while back. I guess I totally got what I deserved but she's right, it definitely doesn't feel good. To be honest, I'm fucking pissed. I guess I have no right to be, but I am.

It's becoming ever so clear to me that I need to move the fuck out. Yeah, it's free here, but having to put up with this bullshit is like, not very fun to put it mildly. I hope I get a job soon. I had a pretty good interview today actually and tomorrow I'm going in for a 2nd interview, so we'll see what happens.

I'm heading to the Cannery with pops. WE have free buffet coupons. Free is the way to go for sure!!

Goodnight!


Whether you play Texas Holdem or Omaha, Poker Times have all the poker online
resources you need. We provide easy-to-read GP Poker
Tournaments
information for all kinds of Online Poker GP players!

9 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

You can come live with me. ;-)

January 19, 2011

 
Blogger par88 said...

Instead of getting pissed at your mom, you should be grateful you have a place to stay and food to eat. You don't realize how tough it is out there for some people these days.

January 19, 2011

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

A little tough love can be good thing.

January 19, 2011

 
Blogger Karen said...

WOW! Even if you stay with your parents, you need to get a PO Box. It is all kinds of wrong for Mom to take your check.

January 20, 2011

 
Blogger Andrew said...

I told you it might be your mom Carmen.

Go open a P.O. Box and have the checks sent there.

January 20, 2011

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I would suggest getting your own PO box. Like 50 bucks a year. Then you do not have to put up with her "shit" and you can make sure your mail is your own private mail. Free is nice. Keeps the stress off.

P.S. First thing I thought when I read this is "OWNED BY MOM!". :P. Good luck kiddo!

January 20, 2011

 
Blogger Josie said...

Good luck on the job front!!

I guess I can your mom's motivation, but what she did still sucked. Def time to move on.

*fingers crossed*

January 20, 2011

 
Blogger Steve said...

It is always good to be on your own and doing the things you want to do. It is always harder on the relationships with siblings or parents when you are living with them. Too much control. Remain positive and go get what you want.

January 20, 2011

 
Blogger WhisperingWriter said...

I'd definately be ticked too.

January 20, 2011

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home