Friday, January 07, 2011

Paypal Question

Question:

Have any of you guys ever had a check sent to you in the mail from paypal?? Usually, when I do a withdrawal, I'll have the money dumped into my bank account and it's usually there in about two days. But, I decided to have a check sent to me in the mail this time and I thought they said it could take up to 14 business days, but I did the withdrawal on December 20th and now it's January 7th and I think it should be here by now.

Well, actually, I just counted it and with the holidays, I guess it's only like 12 business days. So, I'll wait another two days before I start freaking out. But, anyway, has anyone ever done this and how long did it take before you got the check??

I went to the Cannery yesterday, again, and hit a few more 5 out of 5's on four card keno. I love that game.

I have free slot play at the Goldcoast and Ellis Island, so I think I'll take a little drive over to those places today. Happy Friday!



Whether you play Texas Holdem or Omaha, Poker Times have all the poker online
resources you need. We provide easy-to-read GP Poker
Tournaments
information for all kinds of Online Poker GP players!

5 Comments:

Blogger FleaStiff said...

Why ask for a paper check when the specialty is electronic transfers?

Ellis Island has freshly brewed beer and even an oft-touted but off-menu Steak Dinner and Beer special for $8.00. You been feeding their Keno Coffers recently? For shame!

January 07, 2011

 
Blogger BadBlood said...

Have always done paper check and never had a problem. I think the holiday season may have caused delays for you, but I wouldn't worry one bit.

January 07, 2011

 
Blogger Steve said...

You do so well with Keno. Would you be interested in sharing what your strategy is?

January 08, 2011

 
Blogger Andrew said...

I have to ask.

Why would you ask for a two week paper check as opposed to a 2 day in your bank account transfer?

The only thing that I can think of is that you owe someone money and you are afraid that they might seize your bank account.

If so, smart move asking for the check.

January 09, 2011

 
Blogger FleaStiff said...

>interested in sharing your Keno strategy?
There is no such thing as strategy in Keno.

January 10, 2011

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home