Wednesday, March 02, 2011

2011 Academy Awards Red Carpet

Since Anne was hosting the awards show, we'll start off with her.

She looks nice in this red dress. It's nothing majorly special. Kinda safe if you ask me. Red is definitely appropriate. Wearing your hair up is just what you'd expect. If you ask me, she had some way more awesome dresses during the show. She just kind of played it safe for the red carpet.

Anne Hathaway





Sandra Bullock



Another Red Dress with her hair pulled up. Sandra Bullock. Again. She definitely looks nice. But I wasn't blown away with this number. In fact, if you ask me, I think she looks better with her hair down. But, oh well.


Hilary Swank



I love this dress, I think it's awesome. I love the way the color gradually changes from top to bottom, but her hair REALLY needs to be down. The way she has it pulled back is way too severe and makes her look boyish.


Mila Kunis




I love the color of this dress. She looks really beautiful. The color is perfect with her skin tone and her hair. And, the fit and the cut just made this dress look like it was made for her. Perfect fit. Loved it.


Marissa Tomei




I'm definitely not feeling it. I don't like the color and to be honest, this dress looks like something you'd buy in Macy's for your prom.

Natalie Portman




I love this deep purple color on her. She's pregnant, but it doesn't really show all that much because of the cut and the style of this dress. She looks beautiful, she's glowing and I love her hair and makeup.


Scarlett Johansen



Um, not so much. I don't like this lacy thing she's wearing. I don't like the color and did she just come in off the beach or what? Her hair is totally not working for this red carpet.



Jennifer Lawrence



If you are going to do red, this is the way to do it. I love the minimalistic cut, it shows off her curves beautifully and she is definitely working the red carpet. I love it.

Celine Dion



Um - wow! I have never ever ever seen Celine look so damn good. She looks amazing. I love this material of this dress. I love the shimmer. I love that she's showing off her amazing body and didn't she just have twins a few months ago? Wow. She really looks hot.


Gwyneth Paltrow



Not to be outdone by Celine, Gywnnie comes right along behind her and does a very similar dress, with that awesome shiny material and again, she's showing off her beautiful body and her amazing hair. I love that she wore the hair down and the makeup is perfect.



Reese Witherspoon



Reese has always been one of my favorites and this year she is no exception. I'm not totally in love with the black and white dress. It's safe. It's nothing amazing or exciting, but I really love her hair in this ponytail. I wish she'd wear it like this more often. I don't think I've ever seen her look bad ever. She's always so consistently classy, elegant and stylish.


Halle Berry





Halle, like Reese can almost never do wrong in my book. I love this dress on her. She looks beautiful. It's so unique. I haven't seen anything like this before and it just hugs her curves in the best way. If I could make one tiny change it would be to the color. I just think the champagne color is a tad dull and could be livened up. But, she looks awesome.


Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz



Penelope is so hot. These two as a couple are amazing. I love her sparkly dress and she's another one that just had a baby. How do these chicks lose this weight so quickly??

My pick for worst dressed is...

Cate Blanchett



Yuck. Worst Dressed. This dress is really not working for me. She looks like she's wearing a bib and I'm just not feeling it at all.

My pick for Best Dressed is...


Jennifer Hudson



Another WOW! Damn! How awesome does Jennifer look? And, I'm in love love love with the color of this dress. She really took a chance with this dress and it payed off. I'm amazed how far this chick has come from the idol days. She's lost so much weight and she even had a baby. LOVE IT!





Whether you play Texas Holdem or Omaha, Poker Times have all the poker online
resources you need. We provide easy-to-read GP Poker
Tournaments
information for all kinds of Online Poker GP players!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I pretty much agree with you except I though Jennifer Hudson's dress made her boobs look saggy. I loved Gweneth's dress. So simple.

March 03, 2011

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home