Monday, March 14, 2011

Blast from the...

Hmmmm, what's new?? I can't think of anything interesting to write about. So, let me do another blast from the past post...

I recently got a friend request from this guy John on facebook. I've thought about him from time to time and was wondering if he was okay because nobody knew where he was and he was partying VERY hard last time I saw him. Anyway, he's doing well now, but I'm thinking about the way in which him and I hooked up. Scandalous. He was actually hooking up with my friend Zaira. Zaira was in the Army and I was working at the Department of Defense and she was really into John. He was just using her for sex and it was really obvious and I thought he was pretty much a scumbag. But, some thing about him really intrigued me even though I knew he was 'poison' and I should stay away. I mean, not only was he sleeping with a freind of mine, but he was always flirting with and hooking up with other girls whenever we saw him at the club. He did a lot of drugs and back then I wasn't all that bad yet. So, he was definitely a bad boy and it showed all over his face. He had that 'I don't care' attitude and of course I found it somewhat infuriating and yet somewhat exciting. As always, in the back of my mind, I was going to be the one to change him. In fact, if I remember correctly, we didn't even get along when we first met because we were both too big for our britches. I didn't like the fact that he didn't kiss my ass and he, in return, didn't like the same thing about me. We were both used to sitting back and letting our prey come to us and neither of us worked very hard to get dates.

So, one night, and I'll never forget it... We went to the 930 club in Washington D.C. to see Three Doors Down play. I can't even remember if Zaira was there, but I'm thinking she wasn't. He kept staring at me and I was doing the same thing. We were flirting with each other which was unusual because usually we ignored each other. We both ended up in this dark hallway and he just like pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me. SEXY! I definitely liked it. After that we started dating and of course it was a secret because I didn't want Zaira to find out and I guess it all came out eventually, but who knows.

Around that time my house was finished being built and I moved in. We had a house warming party and John came over and we got trashed. He spent the night and I woke up in the middle of the night to see him peeing in the corner of my room on my BRAND NEW white carpet in my brand new house near my brand new furniture etc. I screamed at him to wake up. I guess he was dreaming that he was peeing in the bathroom but of course it was just my carpet. hehehe. Good times.

What was I thinking getting white carpet all through my new house?? Dumb Dumb Dumb




Whether you play Texas Holdem or Omaha, Poker Times have all the poker online
resources you need. We provide easy-to-read GP Poker
Tournaments
information for all kinds of Online Poker GP players!

4 Comments:

Blogger FleaStiff said...

LOL. All that drama and the only lesson you learned was to not choose white carpets. What a lifestyle.

March 15, 2011

 
Blogger HighOnPoker said...

My favorite part of this post is the last line. You write about sleeping with your friend's boyfriend even though you know he is poison, but the dumb part is choosing white carpets!

March 15, 2011

 
Blogger Brandy said...

Ah... The white carpet...

I remember the soy sauce incident...

April 04, 2011

 
Blogger iamvipinvegas said...

hello we have back-linked your site on our link page. please feel free to help our site grow as well by back-linking our blogging page for free vip guestlists
thanks.
brian angel site owner.
http://iamvipinvegas.blogspot.com Blog Service for VIP Guestlists to Las Vegas Nightclubs,Pool Parties and Events

April 21, 2011

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home