Saturday, March 19, 2011

Last Week

Okay, so let me give you guys a little update...

I posted that message and got all the advice from you guys are realized this potential "employer" is actually a fraud. This was on a thursday I think. That very night while I was sleeping I got a message from him and he said he was Fed exing me a check and that it was already on the way and I'd have it on Friday. He said I should deposit the check and to let him know when the funds were ready for me. So, I woke up and showed my dad the message and like an hour later Fed Ex showed up and we didn't accept the package and it was sent back to wherever it came from. I never even saw it or opened it or anything.

So far it's Saturday night and I haven't heard anything back from him and I haven't told him yet that I didn't accept the package. I'm trying to decide if I should let him know right now or if I should wait for him to message me again.

Anyway, I got my tax check back and paid my parents a good portion of it and then I kept a tiny bit for myself for spending cash. I went to the Cannery with my dad tonight and broke even. I also worked with him two days ago and it was definitely hard work, I'm way out of shape and it was ROUGH on my knees and back because I was basically just pulling lots and lots of weeds. The yard was FULL of them. I worked for about three hours and that was enough for me. I'm so out of shape. good lord.

I am thinking I'll go out with him again this week and try it again and see if I can build up some stamina and work for a little more than just three hours.

I think this is my last week of unemployment so I really need to step up my game and find a freaking job already. Enough is enough for goodness sakes!!

Oh, and I ran into this girl that I knew when I first moved here. We both ended up in a 7-11 yesterday and I got her number. She's a really cool chick and I've been thinking that I need a good loyal trustworthy girl in my life. She could really fit the bill. In fact, I think I'll text her right now that I'm thinking of it.

Well, have a good Sunday, it's midnight now so I can go ahead and file my last week of unemployment. Good times.

Night!



Whether you play Texas Holdem or Omaha, Poker Times have all the poker online
resources you need. We provide easy-to-read GP Poker
Tournaments
information for all kinds of Online Poker GP players!

5 Comments:

Blogger FleaStiff said...

Ah, pitty you refused delivery.
Now you will never know just how much you would have had to pay back had you deposited the check. (Remember that in Nevada they add a court fee and also the AG's consumer fraud section's "expenses" to the restitution amount). I think you would have been looking at a sum of about 6,800 dollars just to be able to get all but the first 90 days suspended. That is an awful lot of hours to be pulling weeds in the hot sun: 6,800 dollars!!

Do not have any contact with him anymore.

At the Cannery, did you give yourself a fair shake or did you play against a 12 percent house edge?

Trustworthy and loyal? Perhaps, but what was she doing in 7-11?
Is she drug free?

March 20, 2011

 
Blogger Jay said...

Good move on denial of the package. I wouldn't respond. But if he sends it again, I'd hand it over to the cops or the FBI - perhaps they can track down this scam artist.

March 20, 2011

 
Blogger par88 said...

Gardening is hard work but the benefit is that it is good exercise and you will get into great shape.

Have you thought about applying for a post office job?

March 20, 2011

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

What the heck is a 7-11? Like the store? God I am a n00b.

As for the hard work.. Get your ass up and get into shape on the days your not doing yard work with dad. Cmon girl! Do couch to 5k with me.. and some other workouts!! You can do it! Stop being lazy!! ;). Love ya!

March 21, 2011

 
Blogger FleaStiff said...

Jay: Tracking him down is no problem. His main bank account is in Turkey, he is in Nigeria. His victims are in Rhode Island, New York, Colorado, California and Nevada. Most of the victims are in jail or on their way to jail.

March 21, 2011

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home