Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thanks guys

Wow!!!! Talk about a lot of feedback! I didn't even know I still had this many readers. I guess you all come out of the woodwork when you want to tell me how moronic I am. hehe Just kidding. I really want to thank you guys for setting me straight. I'm gullible, there's no denying it. Luckily I posted his e-mails!

So, my dad is retired but he started doing work for people in the community just for a little extra cash and because he loves being outside. He does such great work and for such reasonable prices that through word of mouth he's getting more and more and more work and now it's getting to be too much for him. I'm going to start going with him to help him out and to make some extra cash for myself. Honestly, if he wanted to, he could grow a really lucrative business out of this community. But, he's retired and he doesn't want to. But, I do! I mean really. Maybe this could be my calling. I love the idea of setting my own hours and being my own boss. But, I don't know anything about doing yard work. Obviously it's not rocket science but it does take some sort of knack. Especially like trimming hedges and that kind of stuff.

We'll see how tomorrow goes and work from there I guess.



Whether you play Texas Holdem or Omaha, Poker Times have all the poker online
resources you need. We provide easy-to-read GP Poker
Tournaments
information for all kinds of Online Poker GP players!

3 Comments:

Blogger FleaStiff said...

It wasn't really a rush to tell you how moronic you were. It was more a rush to get the message of "scam" into your brain before you performed your first new job task which would probably have been to deposit a six thousand dollar check for him.

Are we shocked that you fell for this scheme? Yes. Yes, indeed.
Yet we are still happy that we kept things from getting far worse for you.

March 17, 2011

 
Blogger T.J. Swoboda said...

You've definitely got readers; new one, here. I missed your last post, but you got the advice you needed. Don't feel bad, we've all been there (one way or another)...

March 19, 2011

 
Blogger T.J. Swoboda said...

Yay, blogger ate my comment. :/ I think it went something like this:

You've definitely got readers; new one, here. I missed your last post, but it looks like you got the advice you needed. Don't feel bad; we've all been there (one way or another)...

March 19, 2011

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home