Monday, July 04, 2011

Happy 4th

Quick Post...

I'm having a good weekend. Yesterday we had a cookout and I grubbed... Then, i stuck around and played spades with the boys. FUN! Gotta love a spades tournament!

And then the rain came - holy shit... It was pouring. Cars were getting stuck all over town and then I watched the Flamingo fireworks show from my window. Nice.

Headed to Mt. Charleston today. Have a good 4th of July!

I put a new facebook photo up today of my haircut if anyone is interested. It's the profile pic.


2 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

How do we find you on FB? I searched for CarmenSinCity but no dice.

July 05, 2011

 
Blogger sevencard2003 said...

would love to hang out with u at a poker table and find out who u are and if we've ever played poker together. i normally play osheas and the golden nugget $1-2 NL

July 15, 2011

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home