Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Group!

Not to worry folks, court was a breeze...

School was good. Then I went to court and they put the list up on the door and I was at the top of the A List!! That means I'm in full compliance with everything. My drug tests were good, my money is all paid up and I got a glowing review from the Salvation Army program. So, the judge didn't yell at me tonight and I was in and out in a heartbeat. Loved it!

I just wanted to say thanks to you guys. It's nice to get support from my readers and it's awesome to be writing again. I missed it.

The poker bloggers are coming into town this weekend and I'm hoping to go hangout but I dunno. It would be best if I could play in the tournament but I probably can't afford it. If I'm not playing poker, I'll be wanting to drink with everyone and that obviously can't happen so I might just have to skip it all together this time around. I just can't take any chances that I might eff up.

So, anyway, with that being said I think I'm going to lay down and watch some T.V. and try to decompress.

We got a new girl at my sober house and she snores like nothing I've ever heard before. It's loud and annoying and I have to make sure I fall asleep first or else I might not ever fall asleep. I'm not kidding. She just got out of Casa Grande (a work release prison program) and I heard from another girl that she almost got into daily fights with her bunkie because of her loud and annoying snoring. Yikes! I'm looking forward to getting out of this place.

Goodnight!

3 Comments:

Blogger snevman said...

Glad to hear it went well, it was evident you were stressed out. It is tough, be keep it up.

Good luck,

snevman

November 30, 2011

 
Blogger Marketingslime said...

Carmen,
Congrats on sticking with the program and making the top of the list! I was on your team last year at the bloggers tourney, and I must confess that I was worried about you then, you didn't look like your usual self. I'll pass on your regards to everyone in the tourney. Hang in there, and take things one day at a time...I've been there before. Huggs,

December 01, 2011

 
Blogger Scope18112 said...

Snoring can be very annoying, trust me ... Dave's a snorer! lol Try earplugs Carmen if it gets too bad. It is great to have you back online and writing again on a regular basis. Your friends miss you and worry when there are long breaks. We all want you happy, and healthy and from the sounds of your writing you are well on your way!!! Thinking of you always, your friend in Maryland. :-)

December 01, 2011

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home