Wednesday, November 16, 2011

sheesh...

So, it's Wednesday. I was actually looking forward to going to Drug Court tonight cause I knew I gave three clean pee tests in the past week and there was no way I was going to get into any trouble. I also made a payment to Drug Court and the Judge really really likes that. Of course, my name ended up being at the bottom of the B group which is annoying because there was like 35 or 45 people ahead of me and it seemed like every single one of them had an issue or complaint or question for the judge. I just sat there and listened and waited as patiently as I could for my turn. And of course, I'm serious, this freaking Judge just DOES NOT like me. I got yelled at AGAIN this week and I thought I was in perfect compliance and basically I was, but she had my file in front of her and saw that North Las Vegas put out a warrant for my arrest because I was behind in my payments to them. Thankfully my mom went up there and made a payment for me earlier in the week so that's taken care of and the warrant is gone.

Unfortunately, she asked me if I was taking care of the other stuff that's hanging over my head and I told her that I had asked Gilbert for assistance in finding out when my next court dates were and she started going off on me telling me that wasn't there job and that I had to take care of it myself. blah blah. It's not that easy. I've tried looking it up online and I can't even find anything about any upcoming court dates, but I know I missed some and I'm trying to figure out what to do about that.

Right now, there are no warrants for my arrest so I can probably go to a window somewhere in the courthouse and get some info. from someone I hope.

At any rate, I'm home, it's 7:30 p.m. and as always I was thrilled to walk out of the court room instead of being detained. I also had to take a mouth swab drug test at Salvation Army today. No sweat. I know they are sending it to the lab and testing for everything under the sun including synthetic speed, synthetic coke and synthetic weed but I'm all good. It's a good feeling.

So, besides that, I'm just going to take care of some of my outstanding crap tomorrow. Mom's coming to get me in the morning and I have a job interview too so hopefully I can start making some dough and work a little on the weekends.

Happy Hump Day!

1 Comments:

Blogger sevencard2003 said...

ud have all the money u want and all ur court fees paid if ud just hang out with me in the poker rooms and be my girl

November 16, 2011

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home