Saturday, November 26, 2011

So good...

Okay, so I finally got a fancy new phone! Yay!! Finally! I was so behind the curve and behind the times with my simpleton little nothing paygo phone. But, whatever, I couldn't even afford to pay a day on it half the time because I had "better" things to do with that cash.

At any rate, I'm so excited about my new phone and my roommie went out and got the same exact phone too. We've been playing with them non stop. We both got up at 6 a.m. today (Saturday) and we are sitting side by side at the dining room table like two little kids on Christmas morning both playing with our phones. Hysterical really.

And here's a picture of it...



We have unlimited music downloading capabilities and that's really awesome. In addition, it has voice recognition software. I can be like "dial mom" and that shit works once in a while. hehe I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but it doesn't seem to recognize what I'm saying half of the time.

Here's my question...

Can I write in my blog using that software??????? What do you guys think? And if so, how? It didn't really come with a manual. I mean, it had a little brochure thing, but nothing that was thick and nothing that even touched on blogs and voice recognition.

I know I can type out a text message using the software. So, I'm hoping I can do the blog too. That would be so cool.

Otherwise, let's see...

I went to a meeting thursday morning, had a lovely thansgiving with the rents and their friends. We played cards and I was winning til I had to be home for my 8 p.m. curfew. Yuck.

Friday I had to go to Choices for my UA and for a class. Today I went to a meeting, made it my homegroup and hung with my sponsor. Busy weekend. Tomorrow I'm going to see her too and go to the same meeting and me and mom are going to see the new Breaking Dawn movie. I'm so excited. Has anyone else seen it yet?????

First though, I have to watch the 3rd movie - Eclipse - at my parent's house. I taped it a few days ago. I watched New Moon the other day and it was so good. I read the book in jail, but the movie was really good too. I never had the opportunity to read Eclipse, so it's imperative that I see that 3rd movie before I watch Breaking Dawn.

How was everyone else's weekend??

6 Comments:

Blogger FleaStiff said...

No Voice To Blog yet as far as I understand though Dragon Dictate comes close. It requires a real computer, not just a stripped down cell phone.

Just be sure not to play Keno on it. Ever!

November 26, 2011

 
Blogger sevencard2003 said...

not sure why i never heard back from u, but i shouldnt have felt like u were only getting a new phone so id no longer have ur phone number, according to this blog post u seem really happy with ur new phone, and i had no idea the old phone u had was not a better phone than a pay as u go phone. my mom once got my son one of those, and i hate them kind, they end up being pretty much useless and also can be a lot more expensive than one with a monthly bill. i definitely understand now why u would want a new phone.

and ignore most of the dumb comments posted in my blog. i edited and censored tons of them the last 2-3 days because i was afraid of how they might look to u, and not many remain. Sorry im not italian and hot (just an italian name is all) but i still would enjoy having a friend whose a straight female--and shares my interests in poker. tired of always playing by myself all the time, no one to share strategy, hands with, and improve my game with.

November 27, 2011

 
Blogger lightning36 said...

Hi Carmen:

I was just catching up on some blogs prior to WPBT and read your latest news. Congrats on staying clean! Best wishes for continuing down this road and reclaiming the kind of life that is within your reach.

November 27, 2011

 
Blogger Jay said...

sevencard - you are creepy dude, creepy.

November 27, 2011

 
Blogger Jay said...

Do you ever check your twitter page?

November 28, 2011

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Hey Jay! I haven't checked my twitter account in literally AGES, but I will go ahead and do that sometime tonight or tomorrow morning. Thanks for the reminder.

November 28, 2011

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home