Wednesday, August 01, 2012

It's the first of the month!

August 1st already!!!!!!!! Time sure flies when you are having fun right? So, yesterday was Tuesday and as we all know I have drug court on Tuesday. I was in the B group again which is a little disappointing because I made a nice 200 dollar payment last week so I thought for sure that would bump me up to the A group. The only reason I'm in the B group at all is because I am behind in payments because I was in rehab for 5 months. So, they did acknowledge that I made a nice payment and that I'm doing really well with the UA's and the job and the meetings and the sponsor etc. But, I guess I'm still behind in payments cause I still owe $364. However, they gave me a two week return date instead of one week return so I get a week off from court. That's nice. My friend Jesse was in the D Box for a low creat (low protein). Whenever they drug test us they also test the water level or whatever in our pee to make sure we aren't trying to flush our system. Well, he works outside in the HEAT and drinks a lot of water, so anyway, he had to sit in the D Box and they let him go without taking him to jail this time. But, they only let you get the low creat once. After that they give you 24 hours in jail and then 48 hours and so on. Eventually they will kick you out of the program if you keep getting them. Knock on wood... I've never had one. So, we waited for Jesse until 6 p.m. last night to make sure he was coming home. We all went to the Alumni meeting at Salvation Army after that. We were late though. They understood. So, that's about it for me today. I'm going to work hopefully this afternoon. I have to call at 9:30 a.m. to find out if I can be on the schedule for today. And, they called my color orange today for a random UA so I gotta do that too. I think I'll be done with all of this drug court stuff in about 3 months. That's when I am eligible to graduate. Ahhhhhh That will be nice.... Have a good day!

Kelly and I at the courthouse...


Oh good, I finally realized I was in html mode instead of compose mode.  Now I can add spaces and my paragraphs won't be all running together.  Nice!!  I should work on my 4th step now.  ugh!

2 Comments:

Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

you look so much better Carmen, glad things are going well!

August 01, 2012

 
Blogger MRH said...

Don't be afraid of the fourth step, it can set you free.

August 01, 2012

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home