Thursday, August 02, 2012

Frustrated...

Oh my god........  I'm so very annoyed right now...  First off, I actually want to work these days and I'm doing so well at the stupid job when I actually get the opportunity to work, but alas, they haven't had any hours for me at all this week.  I need a new job so bad.  I guess this is the kick in the ass I needed to find something else. 

Next, I'm so sick of people thinking I'm their own personal taxi cab.  Yes, I have a car - so what?  That does not mean that I'm picking your ass up everyday and I'm so sick of you asking Kelly.  OMG!!  She's worse than anyone in the world.  She can work her little charm and magic on some of the guys or whatever, but I'm not a guy, I'm a girl and I can see right through her ass.  I don't think she reads my blog, but if she does I really don't care.  It's nothing I wouldn't say to her face.

And, for the record...  I'm talking about the girl in the courthouse picture with me.  Not my sponsor.  My sponsor, kelly has her own car and isn't a user.  I met with her this morning for an hour actually and it was good.  We talked about my 4th step a little.  I did some actual writing yesterday on it.  Yay.  I read all  of the stuff I was supposed to read and everything on the recovery front is progressing along nicely.

I guess I'm gonna try to find a new job now... 

2 Comments:

Blogger FleaStiff said...

Want to use you as their personal taxicab driver? Well, not for nothing are these druggies known as "users".

Have you ever thought of pushing a hack for a living or are you a bad driver?

August 06, 2012

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Um. I have a pretty bad driving record. Shocking I know.

August 06, 2012

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home