Monday, August 06, 2012

Work is Gay

I worked all weekend.  That was a very good thing.  I needed it and it felt good to work.  Plus, I was amazing and stayed until close both days.  Yay.   It's nice to NEVER be cut early.  I feel bad for the people around me but it's all about production.  If I haven't met my quota, I don't get up and take a break like everyone else and a lot of times that's the difference between me staying and going home.  It's not rocket science right??

Anyway, I had to go see my probation officer today.  He's pretty hot.  Anyway, I just filled out my monthly form, paid my fees and that was the end of that. 

I was so frustrated about my job last week when I wasn't getting any hours.  So, my sponsor sent me some information about a different job where her friend works and I got an interview tomorrow.  I think the work is kind of similar, but at the hours are guaranteed.  I would work from 3:30 til 8:30 pm Monday thru Friday and then on Saturday I would always work for just a few hours in the morning.   I like that.  Those are easy hours and the traffic won't be bad and hopefully the money will be better.  More information to come after my interview...

Other than that, not much to report.  Happy Monday!

5 Comments:

Blogger snevman said...

Hey,

Sounds like your are on the right track. Work is a grind and you have the proper attitude.

Keep pushing and things will work out.

You are on the right track and hard work will pay off.

I am impressed with your efforts and happy to hear you are doing well and staying clean, keep it up!

Good luck,

snevman

August 07, 2012

 
Blogger FlushDraww said...

Just started reading your blog, good stuff. May I ask what occurred that put you on probation and how long you are on it for? If this is too personal a question that is completely understandable.

August 07, 2012

 
Blogger T.J. Swoboda said...

I about went nuts working in a call center, but it sounds like you're doing a far better job of it than I did. Keep it up!

August 08, 2012

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Hey FlushDraww... I should probably write more indepth about this someday, but basically I got pulled over for making an illegal u turn and I had drugs in the car. So, I got charged with posession of drugs and paraphanalia. But, there's a more interesting story to go along with it that I think I'll write about sometime soon. Thanks for asking :)

August 10, 2012

 
Blogger WECpoker said...

You mentioned your "hot" probation officer and it brought about a flashback.

These probation officers sometimes have it as tough as the people that come to see them. It is a grueling job on the nerves apparently, and of course there are not enough of them to properly cover the people that need to see them in most cases.

One of my old girlfriends brothers was a probation officer, and was just one of the nicest guys around. He never wanted to talk about his job though. One day, the job stress and life of a probation officer was just too much for him and he ended his life using his service revolver.

So best of luck to you, and please be nice to your probation officer :)

August 15, 2012

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home