Friday, August 10, 2012

Quit Already

This week has been just okay.  I've been restless, irritable and discontent.  I started a new job.  I hated it and thankfully I still have my other job at the call center so I'm still working there and I quit the new job already.   That's ok I guess.  I worked my regular job at the call center last night and it was good.  The shift flew by.  It helps when I'm in a row with fun people to talk to in between calls.  I didn't have to go to court this week but I heard we have a brand new judge.  I'll meet her next week.  My uncle is in town visiting and he's in my room so that kind of sucks.  Oh well.  He goes back to Michigan tomorrow so I'll get my bed back. 

I'll write  more this weekend.  Gotta get ready for my little Friday group at Choices.  I already did my two drug tests for the week.  They called my color on Wednesday and Thursday so I don't have to do a UA today.  That just means I can drink all of the energy drinks I want today and don't have to worrry about the low creat thing. 

Yay Friday!

1 Comments:

Blogger FleaStiff said...

Sorry the new gig didn't work out but congratulations on making such a prompt decision.

As long as you have to do some "couch time" at home perhaps you could give some of your player club cards to your uncle and get some generous comps. Just don't get back into the habit of playing that darned Keno.

August 10, 2012

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home