Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween costumes

We took Opie to Petsmart yesterday to pick out halloween costumes.  I guess they do like a doggy parade every year here in the retirement community and my mom takes Opie of course.  So, we actually get him two costumes.  I definitely like the bumblebee one best. 

Which one do you guys like better???


Bumblebee...


 
 
 
Dragon....

 
I had the day off yesterday and I picked up the girls from Salvation Army and took them to a meeting in the evening.  It was awesome.  There was like 10 girls, they were so appreciative that I came and got them and they were all really well behaved and I got them all home safe and sound.  It was so weird driving a van.  But, I figured it out. 
 
Well, back to work today - at least I get paid.  Love that. 

2 Comments:

Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

the dragon looks like it is eating opie.

October 22, 2012

 
Blogger Zin said...

I can assure you the dog likes neither costume, dogs are so uncomfortable with clothes on.

October 22, 2012

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home