Friday, October 19, 2012

Frustrated

I have to hurry up and get ready for my class at choices and for work at 12:30.  I called to schedule for 1:30 and somehow I let them talk me into coming in at 12:30.  I'm such a pushover.  Anyway, I went on three freakin interviews at the mexican restaurant in Tivoli Village and then I called yesterday to find out if they made a decision and they did...  the decision was that they are not hiring me.  I'm getting so frustrated.  I keep applying and applying and applying and they keep denying and denying and denying.  It's really hurting my feelings, ruining my confidence and making me sad.  I used to always get jobs so easily.  I know it's my damn criminal record that I have now.

Ugh...  Anyway, I gotta get ready.  Just wanted to check in to let you guys know that i'm still here...

Here's a picture of me from work last night...

1 Comments:

Blogger MRH said...

Hold your head up and be proud.
You're 9 + month clean and sober, not a easy feat.
You've got a job.
If I remember right if you continue down the path you're on you can get the charges removed from your record.

October 20, 2012

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home