Saturday, October 27, 2012

Another Month!

I think Opie has his little Halloween pet parade thing today.  Adorable.  I'm working all day though so I won't even be around to see it.  I found out another place in town that is supposedly hiring and they pay $2 more an hour than where I'm working now.  It's a call center also, but they do customer service as opposed to political surveys.  I'm going down there this week to see if I can get hired. 













So, I have ten months clean today!!!  I'm always really happy on the 27th of the month.  Of course, today I have a really sore throat and I'm feeling a little sub par.  I also just woke up.  I'm sure I'll feel better later in the day.

2 Comments:

Blogger FleaStiff said...

Good luck at the Call Center interview.

PS: I know its a real trek to go half-way to California but if you ever go to the M Resort's poker room you will be able to fairly easily qualify for a free seat at their half million dollar tournament.

October 27, 2012

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

gratz Carmen! keep it up!

October 28, 2012

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home