Saturday, October 13, 2012

Picnic and stuff

Okay, it's Saturday! I'm driving the Salvation Army girls to this N.A. Picnic today. I don't know how many girls are riding with me, but the van holds like 13 girls. So, that's exciting. It's my first time ever driving the van. I hope I do okay. I'll be super careful and I definitely won't text while I'm driving :) They have a camera that films the inside of the van while we are driving anyway, so everything will be captured.

I only worked an hour and a half on Thursday and then I got cut. I just couldn't keep up with production. I haven't heard back from either of the jobs I interviewed with last week, although I do have a third interview on Wednesday at the Mexican Place in Tivoli Village. I kind of messed up the interview because I was so nervous and I just couldn't name hardly any brands of tequila. So stupid because I should have known that. But, he's letting me do another interview anyway so we will see what happens. Last night at work though, I did really well. They've been giving out cash bonuses and stuff but so far I haven't won anything.

My stupid muve music wasn't working AGAIN on my cricket phone. I went to the store and they had to reinstall it again. This is like the 3rd time they've had to do it. It's annoying because I lose all of my music when this happens so then I have to sit here and download everything again. This young girl had the nerve to tell me it's because I have a shitty phone. I'm thinking "bitch, I bought the phone from you guys so why are you selling shitty ass phones then anyway??". I think I need to switch to a different company or something. It also wouldn't kill me to get a more expensive phone because it probably would alleviate some of the problems but I dunno if I'm ready to plunk down 200 bucks or whatever.

Well, I'll try to take some pictures at the picnic today. Hopefully a good time will be had by all. I'm looking forward to it. Have a good weekend and let's go Ravens!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger par88 said...

Southpoint has about 20 poker positions open if youre interested -
http://www.southpointpoker.com/jobs/index.html

October 18, 2012

 
Blogger par88 said...

Southpoint has about 20 poker jobs open if you're interested -
http://www.southpointpoker.com/jobs/index.html

October 18, 2012

 
Blogger par88 said...

Southpoint has about 20 poker positions open if youre interested -
http://www.southpointpoker.com/jobs/index.html

October 18, 2012

 
Blogger Anthony Chan said...

I think Southpoint has 20 poker openings....

October 19, 2012

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

or is it 60?

October 22, 2012

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home