Monday, November 19, 2012

Another Win!!

Well, it was a scary few hours last night during the Sunday Night Game but alas, my Ravens pulled out their 3rd win a row against the Steelers.  Yay!!!!!  I was on the edge of my seat the entire game and had to remind myself to breathe quite a few times.    So, what the hell was going on with those jailhouse/bumblebee uniforms that Pittsburgh was sporting??????  I was simply aghast when I saw those...


He stole his idea from my little Opie...  we dressed him up as a bumblebee for Halloween this year....

 
 
 
Anyway, I played with the old folks Friday night in the Holdem Tournament and it was a lot of fun.  I didn't win and I had to buy back in twice, but I did make it to the final table.  They are always a lot of fun to play with.  Sometimes they say the darnest things.  Like, after retirement, you just lose that filter or something and you truly just say whatever you are thinking.  I look forward to being able to do that  myself.  ha ha
 
So, my company is shutting down for five days during Thanksgiving.  I'm trying to make sure I keep really busy during those days.  I don't like being off work for that long.  But, Wednesday night my mom and I are fnally going to see Beaking Dawn 2.  Can't wait!!!!  Thursday I'm going to feed the homeless with my sponsor and then of course I'll be eating a lot of food later with the retired folks.  And, Friday I'm going to play poker with them again.  So, it's really just the weekend that I need to fill up.  I think I'm going to drive the Salvation Army female clients to a  meeting on Saturday night.  It always feels good to donate my time and give back.  I'm also going to work on mhy 4th step a little more...  I'm finally close to being finished with it!  What a long ordeal this 4th step has been.  I'm so over it.
 
Happy Monday!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger grrouchie serge said...

Congrats on your Ravens beating my Steelers.
As always it was a hard fought game that came down to defense or special teams.
Looking forward to the next one, hopefully we can field a QB during that game!

November 19, 2012

 
Blogger Derek Pasquarella said...

I wish I could "want to work" during the holidays... Games are better now and I have been pretty lazy just cooking and drinking.

November 25, 2012

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home