Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Jinx

So, obviously the election is over, but luckily I'm still getting work.  They let about 50 - 60 of us work everyday and thankfully I'm one of the chosen ones.  It's because i worked really hard during election season, consistently hit my quotas, rarely ever got cut and made sure they got to know me.  As a result, they picked 6 of us to work on a special project the other day and they picked me.  It's an awesome feeling to be working and taking pride in myself again and to be trusted!  I haven't felt this good in a really long time. 

I'm also dating someone that I met at work.  He's in his 30's and lives around the corner from me.  So far so good.  I won't say too much about him yet cause I don't want to jinx anything.  We saw that movie Sinister the other night and it was so freaking scary.  Seriously!!  I was really into it.  Scariest flick I've seen in a while.

I had a one on one session with my counselor yesterday.  We have one a month and it went well.  I get to submit graduation paperwork in the next two weeks.  I'm hopefully completing and graduating from the drug court progam in January.  Yay!!  I will have a definite date in a few weeks.

So, it looks like a lot of people are going to be attending the WPBT this year.  I'm excited to see everyone.  I think I should play in some more live tourneys to practice before December hits. 

Anyway, I got my nails done, they are way too long and I'm having a hard time typing right now so I'm going to end this.  Bye!

2 Comments:

Blogger FleaStiff said...

Speaking of live tournaments please don't forget that trek halfway to California for the M Resort's poker room. So many of their recent tournaments have had rather low enrollments that its a real bargain even if you don't qualify for that half million dollar tournament.

November 17, 2012

 
Blogger Freckle Face Girl said...

Things sound like they are going well. So happy for you!

November 18, 2012

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home