Friday, November 30, 2012

Priority Finally!!!

So, I called work today to schedule a shift and they told me I made the priority list!!!! Yay!!!!!!! The priority people get to call 15 minutes before everyone else, so they always get the good shifts. This takes a lot of worry and stress off of my shoulders. So, we schedulee for the weekends on Friday afternoons and when I called to schedule today I was able to get the 9:30 am shift for both Saturday and Sunday. We don't have much work right now but if I'm able to get the first shift offered that will help me out a lot. So, I'm pretty happy right now. I feel like my hard work is finally starting to pay off a little bit. That's pretty much all I have for today. Go Ravens! We are playing those dreaded Steelers on Sunday and that's always a scary game for us. My dad and I play in the football pool at my work every week. So far we've lost every week. Figures. Maybe this week will be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home