Thursday, November 08, 2012

Googled!!

So, I decided to type my name in google the other day and look what came up.....



Police beat

November 26, 1991
 
A 17-year-old Glen Burnie boy was in serious condition yesterday after being beaten with an aluminum baseball bat during a fight in Crofton early Sunday morning.
Gary Lee Parish, of the 8000 block of Greenleaf Terrace, was taken to North Arundel Hospital after the 2:15 a.m. fight in front of a home in the 2400 block of Yarmouth Lane.
 
When officers arrived at that address, they found Parish lying inthe driveway of the house surrounded by people, police said.
Carmen Marie Cincotta, 18, of Severna Park, told the officers that she, Parish, Gary Collins, 20, of Crofton, Chris Gardner, 20, of Crofton and a 17-year-old boy had gone to the house on Yarmouth Lane to talk toScott Barr, 20.
Parish began calling for Barr, who came out of the house with three other people armed with baseball bats, police said. A fight began, and Parish and his friends tried to get into the house, police said, but the owner refused and called police.
The witnesses told police that Barr began hitting Parish in the head and body. At some point during the fight, Barr smashed the windshield of a car with a bat, witnesses said, and then hit Parish with the bat.
Barr left the area and was later arrested at his home on Yarmouth Lane,police said. He was charged with assault with intent to murder and reckless endangerment.
Barr told police he did not hit Parish with the bat, only his hands, a police report said.
The report said everyone at the fight had the odor of alcohol on their breath.



--------------------------------------------------------------------

That was an article from the Baltimore Sun.  I never even knew that made the paper!  I had to go to court and testify that the guy Scott beat up my friend with a baseball at.  I was working at the Dept of Defense back then and truth be told...  we weren't just drinking....  I was tripping on acid at the time too.  It's no wonder I eventually lost my government clearance huh?    Anyway, that was a crazy night.

So, work has slowed down tremendously!  I'm still working though.  Thankfully.  There is  something like 800 people employed at my company and yesterday there was a total of 50 or 60 people working (me included) and today it's the same thing.  They only have two shifts and I was happy to get one of them.  They are telling most people there is no work, but those of us that are Tier 1 and work a lot are being given first opportunity to grab a shift.  Yay! 

I had drug court on Tuesday and the judge told me I'm doing really good.  That was nice to hear.  I saw my probation officer on Monday and paid my monthly fees.  That went well too.  You really don't get compliments from them, you are just lucky to be walking out the door when you leave.  If you don't go to jail you can pretty much assume you are doing a good job.  hehe

2 Comments:

Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Sounds good Carmen! I remember you telling us about that baseball bat story a while back..

November 08, 2012

 
Blogger FleaStiff said...

May I suggest you look forward, not back.

November 08, 2012

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home