Friday, December 07, 2012

Another Friday

I went to court on Tuesday and they told me I'm graduating from Drug Court next month on January 25th! Yay!!!!! I'm finally seeing some sort of light at the end of the tunnel. This week has been horrific at work for getting hours. I've been going in at like 5:30n and only working like 2 hours. One day we only worked for an hour and a half. Yuck. I'm going to check out those two other job leads today. I also got a call from my friend Veronica asking if I'm happy at my job because the guy who runs the whole warehouse might be looking for some help and he asked about my job situation. So, I called him and he said that he can't talk about what's happening right now, but in the near future he might be calling me about some work. So, I'm crossing my fingers about that. I'd love to work for Salvation Army. That place is like my 2nd home :) Well, Its Friday!!!! I don't think they have any hours for us today so if we don't work I'm playing in the Friday Night Texas Hold Em Tournament at the clubhouse in my neighborhood with my parents. It's always a good time.

2 Comments:

OpenID 111027131651951429442 said...

Hi Carmen. I have been following your blog on and off for awhile and just want to say great job on staying out of trouble and helping other people work their way through that rehab process. Good luck in your Friday night tournament and also the job hunt.

Regards, Lester

December 07, 2012

 
Blogger Jay said...

Congrats on the upcoming milestone! Out of drug court...very, very cool.

So what about this guy you were dating?

December 15, 2012

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home