Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Humpday

I have to make this really quick....  Yesterday at work this male client called me a fucking bitch to my face because I told him to stop fraternizing with the female clients.  That wasn't the end of it either.  He kept going on and on screaming loudly, very out of control and totally inappropriate.  As a result, I had to do my first writeup.  That's what we do when we need to discipline someone.  All of the counselors and staff get copies of the writeups and if you are court ordered like this kid is, your Probation Officer and even the Judge sometimes get copies and he would have been subject to getting kicked out.  If he was kicked out he would have to go to prison because he has like a 5 year sentence hanging over his head.

My boss and I (the bleeding heart souls that we are) decided to rip up the writeup after  he was counseled provided he NEVER does that again and he had to give me an apology.  So, that's what happened.  I also caught a girl hiding in a huge bin on wheels with clothes piled on top of her cause she didn't want to sort clothes.  hehehe  Can you imagine?

Such drama!!  Have a good Humpday!!

2 Comments:

Blogger FleaStiff said...

Please get out the Scotch Tape and piece together that write up and then send it to the PO and Judge. He can think about his behavior for the next five years.

Then write up that shirker hiding under the shirts. Give her five years too!


January 30, 2013

 
Blogger randy tucson said...

Do what you have to. No reason for anybody to talk that way when they are getting a huge break already. Same for slackers. Take no shit. Enjoy the superbowl and stay sober. I honestly see the 49ers winning. Just saying.

February 02, 2013

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home