Saturday, February 16, 2013

Nightly Ritual

Yay!  It's officially my Friday night.  I am tired as hell.   I worked all day in the warehouse and then I volunteered my time to take the in-patient clients to an outside AA Mtg.  We went to the Triangle Club on Trop and Nellis.  I'm not a huge fan of that place.  The meeting was little different.  I am definitely taking them somewhere else next Saturday.  Probably to the Rooms on  Sahara.  I love that place.

Everyone else has a 3 day weekend but since the warehouse was open today, I worked, so that means I get my normal days off (Sunday and Monday).  I would have received holiday pay for Monday but I'm still on a probationary period at work so I don't get anything for this holiday.  Two more months and my benefits ill kick in and I'll get holidays off finally or I'll get paid for them.

So, tomorrow I'm gonna try not to waste too much money on bullshit.  It'll probably be hard though.  I usually play poker in the Retirement Community on Sundays so there is a good chance I will still do that.  I dunno.  I need to find something to snack on so Opie and I can cuddle in my room and he can beg for my food.  It's our nightly ritual.

Well, goodnight....


2 Comments:

Blogger randy tucson said...

I wish for you much success in not wasting your hard earned money. Happy year of the snake. Find out if Opie likes rice cakes. lulz and peace

February 17, 2013

 
Blogger FleaStiff said...

Sure beats a nightly ritual involving lying there waiting for the guards to turn out the lights.

February 17, 2013

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home